Monday, May 24, 2010

Beaumont Texas to New Orleans




We left San Antonio on Saturday morning and stayed overnight in Beaumont, Texas. Sunday morning, while driving to New Orleans, one of our trailer tires blew. I was driving and didn't even feel it--fortunately, someone honked and the woman passenger said tire. It probably just happened so at least the rim wasn't ruined. We were on I-10 and the shoulder was not very wide and there was lots of traffic. I don't want to have that happen again. We bought a new tire today at Wal-Mart so at least it was an easy fix. We do have some damage to the trailer but it could have been worse. Here a few pictures we took on the drive.

1 comment:

  1. Who knew rubber could look so shreddy? I am glad youse are ok! I guess you can always say "I-10 left you a rim" :-O

    ReplyDelete